Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

Rainbow's end




Last Saturday me and my cousins and auntie went to rainbow’s end the first ride we went to the roller coaster it was terrifying because i was in the front of the seat with my cousin when we started i was scared but at the . Back of us i heard my cousin screaming his lungs off but when we got to the loop it was scary because you go upside down the second ride was the invader how you spin in circles in a w when we liened up we had to wait for 2 turns .


When it was our turn i was not scared of going on because i always go on the invader and the third ride i went in was .Power surge then we went to the fear fall it was scary when you go up in to the sky but when it hit the top me and my cousin were terrified when it dropped.





Me and my cousin felt sick after that but then we went to gold rush it was a long line to wait after 5 rides we finally made it in both of us were in the front we were scared because i was night rides .

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora kyzel,
    it sure looked like you fun. it was really scary.

    from jordan

    ReplyDelete