Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

WWE/10/31/2019


One time in a forest I went hiking by myself and when I went to go I saw a squirrel eating a mushroom so I took a photo of it and then i took off into the deep sunny forest but later on it got. Dark and the moon came out but I didn't bring my tent to sleep and i said in my head you stupid adult and it was a dark cold and miserable night and I could barely sleep but I said’’ I hope they are no predators lurking around in this. Forest and I thought I was the only one out here until I saw a smoke in the distance but there was a big black and furious bear so I ran. As fast as I can and the bear started to growl and roar to me but I made it to the cabin and I said’’ hello is there. Anyone? here then I heard a laugh in the distance in the cabin so I followed the noise and found a strange. Person and he said’’come in and in my head I was like woah he has some fancy clothes and he said’’ sit and told me his name and his name was Xzavier and I said’’ my name and he said’’ are you hungry but I said’’ no thanks and he. offered me to stay that night but I Said’’ I really have to go tomorrow so I can get home and so I laid down and shut my eyes and got some rest for the big day tomorrow a few hours later the sun shone on my eyes and I packed up my things and said’’ goodbye. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment