Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Writing About King Cobras And More Snakes


One time in Africa there was a man who's been exploring snakes for ages so me and my camera group went from America to Africa. When we got there we went to the man who's been exploring all kinds of snakes like king cobra’s. The man told us his name and it was Zac. Then he asked what my name was so I said my name is John then we greeted each other in the village. Then he took off to find a king cobra or a normal snake. Then Zac said let's open the box inside the box. It was a 19.685 foot king cobra and in meters it is 6 meters long. It’s head was the size of my hand and one fact King cobra never stops growing that's why they have to peel their skin most of the time it sounds weird another fact. Their favourite food is actually rat snakes; they can swim faster than us humans in the water. They also have enough venom in one bite that they can kill one elephant or 20 humans. Then we put the king cobra on the ground and it was feared that we were gonna hurt it so it was viscous and fast until Zac held its tail down then we got a better look at it and then i turned around and tried to charge at Zac. So Zac moved back and then I distracted the snake and then Zac grabbed it’s tail and we put it back in the box for safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment